• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying GameParadise! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart DS: Arcade GP

admin

Chad
Staff member
85%
Mario Kart DS: Arcade GP, or in short AGPDS is a port of MKAGP 1 and 2 (not DX) into MKDS.
No one has tried or is redoing MKAGP on a DS other than a few crappy tests that aren't really interesting
So you're probably wondering this "But there was already a person who was making this mod called Mario Kart DS Akedo GP. You're lying!"
But that person is none other than myself. Akedo GP is canceled due to the lack of experience in custom track. but we recently made a new mod.
"we" because i'm not the only one who's working on the mod, daisy (aka @princessdaisy_sarasaland) is the main owner of the mod.
Every Kart, and Track is remade to work on real DS Hardware to bring you the best possible experience.
the goal of this hack is to look close to MKAGP, it will also replace mirror mode for 32 reverse and alt design of the course.

We've been working hard to make our mod as famous as possible because not many poeple know the existence of MKAGP

Q: Will I be able to play on my DS
A: Yes, that's our main goal.

Q: Will i be able to play online/multiplayer
A: I'm way too lazy to make a Download play version of the mushroom cup and the shell cup so there's no download play
Online and multiplayer should work proprely. We will make several test before the release.

Q: When will this mod be released to the public?
A: The game is very early in development, and so there is no release date yet.
We don't know when this mod will be public.

Q: Can I become a beta tester?
A: No, only owners and people with a very high reputation are allowed to test this mod in advance.
Anyone else who claims to have a copy of this mod is lying.
If this is true, please let us know.

Q: Can you add x thing in this mod?

A: Perhaps... as long as it's possible but we have a plan so don't expect this thing to be added.

Recent Content

Newest Downloads

Tutorials

Back